Friday, August 13, 2010

What I've been working on...

I have been working on so many projects this week. I set a goal for myself to list at least 1 new items in my Etsy shop each and every day...so far so good.
Yesterday I listed this vintage shabby chic birdcage. It has lots of these sparkly pink chandelier crystals.

Today I listed this cottage candy dish. It is done in one of my favorites...palest aqua color and covered in pretty light peridot green chandelier crystals and pink Baroque crystals and pink teardrops.

Happy pink Saturday!!

Please visit our host Beverly at How Sweet The Sound and of course make sure you visit some of the participants of pink Saturday

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! Love the pink crystals!
Happy PS
Roselle

Modred Vintage said...

Very pretty.

The Old Parsonage said...

Lovely! The colors are soft and muted, just beautiful!

Leann

Unknown said...

Pretty!! Happy Pink Saturday!

Marie Arden said...

Lovely pink post. I wonder where you got the pink sugared candies from a post a few days ago? I'd love to order some!
Happy PINK Saturday.
Marie Arden Pink Living. blog

Julia said...

Beautiful!! Love it.

Rebecca said...

You're really dressing them up-so pretty and sparkly! Happy PS!

Tara said...

They are both beautiful. I love the pink crystals. happy Pink Saturday and have a great weekend!

Mari said...

HELLO BELLA AND HAPPY PINK SATURDAY!! LOVE YOUR PRETTY BIRD HOUSE WITH ALL THE PRETTY PINK PRISM'S TOO ADORABLE :)

XOX~MARI

maría cecilia said...

Absolutely lovely birdcage!!!! Sad I live so far away and th shipping costs are to high....
cariños,
maria cecilia