Friday, August 6, 2010

Pinkity Pink Pink Saturday

First let me show you these adorable "sugared" candies. I made a lot of these this week for a bridal shower. My customer wanted lots of pink...I wonder if she knows about Pink Saturday?
These are handpainted then dipped in Glitter for a sugary sweet look. Perfect Pink Saturday sugary sweetness.


I went out bargain hunting again today. I found these lovely cups by Emma Bridgewater of London. I am not sure how old they are. This pattern is called Rose Chintz. I also found a set in the Fig & Olive pattern, the Striped Tulip pattern, and another pattern I can't find online so I'm not sure what it is called. It has little bumblebees on it. 

If any of you know anything about these sets, please let me know.

I hope you enjoy this weeks pink selections...

Please visit Beverly (our lovely Pink Saturday hostess) for more pink goodies!

10 comments:

Rebecca Nelson said...

Love those PINK candies my friend! How darling and romantic looking!

Happy Pink Saturday to you!

xoRebecca

Anonymous said...

I *have* one of your pink candies and they are even sweeter in person!

I don't know your dishes but I think it's great fun researching dishes on the Net! Good luck!

BTW, I went to order some of your pink dot organdy ribbon but you were out. I found some elsewhere but please let me know if you carry it again. I like to use it in my wreath making. ♥

Theresa MacNaughton said...

Very beautiful! Love this pink candies - they are perfect for a bridal shower. And that tea cup is gorgeous. :) Theresa

Brenda ~ The Heminger Farmhouse said...

Hi :) I really love those pretty pink and white swirled candies!

Happy Pink Saturday to you!!

Warmest hugs, Brenda

Maison Mutt said...

Thank you for the beautiful sweet treats...I believe i'll have a cup of tea in your lovely tea cup to wash down the treats. Hope you are able to find the info on the sets.
Licks & Wags, Niki

Rebecca said...

I wish I had someone who could make me some of those really fun candies-Happy Pink Saturday!!!

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Those sugary sweet looking candies are just super adorable! Love your choice of pinks today!

Big Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

Unknown said...

you certainly know where to find the "pretty things"....and pink is my favorite color


ViKotas/Etsy

My Life Under the Bus said...

Sweet Treats !!!

maría cecilia said...

Hola Rebecca, super lovely post.. and I have oh so loved your pink cake saver, such a darling beauty!!!! that pink color is a perfect pink!
cariños,
maria cecilia