Friday, August 20, 2010

Happy pink Saturday...and here's my new baby!


Here is my pink for today!! These pretty pink chandelier crystal drops.



Here is my new baby...He is the cutest thing ever. Even though he isn't pink I had to show him to you. When I was out tag saling last weekend there was a sale at a farm in the middle of nowhere. I was looking at a cute kitchen cabinet when the lady started showing my how her chickens were trained. Then she showed me three little kittens. I picked this little guy out. The first day he was a scaredy cat. Now he follows me around everywhere and wants to cuddle all the time.

I haven't named him yet even though he has been here for a week. I just can't decide on a name. He is sooo tiny.

Please visit our lovely hostess, Beverly to see the list of all the pink Saturday participants.

10 comments:

Abramyan Avenue said...

Your new baby is beautiful!!! He looks so cuddly!!

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Oooooo pretty pretty! Your little fur ball is sweet too! Happy PS! Jacqueline

Pink Roses and Teacups said...

Hi,
Happy PS! Your new little baby is so darling! They are so cute when they are tiny.

Debbie

Susan McClaskey said...

What a sweetie! I love all cats, but wouldn't it be wonderful if someone could create a breed that would stay tiny like a kitten?
Happy weekend!
Susan

Modred Vintage said...

He is so cute! I love them even when they get older.

Rebecca said...

Your new kitty is so cute! The pink crystals are wonderful!

Theresa MacNaughton said...

Oh, what a CUTE little addition to your family. Look at that FACE. Maybe you could just call him Tiny - it's a cute name. :) Theresa

CailinMarie said...

Happy Pink Saturday! THose pink teardrops are lucsious but your new baby takes the cake! I love that he follows you about and wants to cuddle.

Beverly said...

Happy Pink Saturday, Becca. Thank you for making Pink Saturday special.

Your baby is a cutie. I know you must enjoy the company.

I'm still hoping to reach my goal of 200 comments by midnight tonight.

Donna Lynn said...

Lovely pink post, those glass drops are beautiful, would love to see how you use them!

Darling new baby cat!