Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Vintage Cottage Finds

I spent the weekend again searching the State of Connecticut for some pretty treasures...and just look at what I found.
Isn't it so pretty? This is Royal Albert Old Country Roses. I love this pattern. It is so pretty. I found a teacup years ago in Westport, CT and now I found this matching tiered pastry tray. It is just begging for some little cookies and sweets.
Definitely Tea Party Material!
These are adorable little candleholders I found and gave a new cottage look. Two colors of blue, and some shaby little white roses at the base of each one.
This letterholder also got a new look with ivory paint, and then the palest pink overlay. There is still just a hint of the ivory peeking through. This piece is definitely shabby chic. Especially with the little roses on the front of each pocket.
I still love these chandelier prisms. They are a peridot green color. They are on sale right now in my shop. I took $10 off the price of 5 yds. I also have 15yd lengths on sale in my shop, so if you need more for a bigger project I have them in stock.

I don't have a photo yet, but I might have a little surprise later today... If I do I'll be posting back with some pics later and I'll post pics on my facebook page too. Here is a hint...it meows!!

5 comments:

fitty's pinky rose cottage said...

oh dear what great finds! love the tier! my fave kindda tier too! Royal Albert, nothing beats their beauty!

luisa said...

Hi Rebecca,I´from Argentina sorry for my english please.But I want comment what beautiful your blog and your ideas.Your space inspiring me.Beautiful!!!ADIOS!!!

Theresa MacNaughton said...

What great finds! I absolutely love what you did with the candlesticks and the letter holder. Theresa

Unknown said...

So beautiful treasures!!!

Beyond the RockZ said...

Love, love, love Old Country Roses!
Beautiful blog!!