Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Vintage Cottage Finds

I spent the weekend again searching the State of Connecticut for some pretty treasures...and just look at what I found.
Isn't it so pretty? This is Royal Albert Old Country Roses. I love this pattern. It is so pretty. I found a teacup years ago in Westport, CT and now I found this matching tiered pastry tray. It is just begging for some little cookies and sweets.
Definitely Tea Party Material!
These are adorable little candleholders I found and gave a new cottage look. Two colors of blue, and some shaby little white roses at the base of each one.
This letterholder also got a new look with ivory paint, and then the palest pink overlay. There is still just a hint of the ivory peeking through. This piece is definitely shabby chic. Especially with the little roses on the front of each pocket.
I still love these chandelier prisms. They are a peridot green color. They are on sale right now in my shop. I took $10 off the price of 5 yds. I also have 15yd lengths on sale in my shop, so if you need more for a bigger project I have them in stock.

I don't have a photo yet, but I might have a little surprise later today... If I do I'll be posting back with some pics later and I'll post pics on my facebook page too. Here is a hint...it meows!!

5 comments:

fitty's pinky rose cottage said...

oh dear what great finds! love the tier! my fave kindda tier too! Royal Albert, nothing beats their beauty!

luisa said...

Hi Rebecca,I´from Argentina sorry for my english please.But I want comment what beautiful your blog and your ideas.Your space inspiring me.Beautiful!!!ADIOS!!!

Faerie Moon Creations said...

What great finds! I absolutely love what you did with the candlesticks and the letter holder. Theresa

Atelier de Charo said...

So beautiful treasures!!!

Beyond the RockZ said...

Love, love, love Old Country Roses!
Beautiful blog!!