Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Scraps & Crafts


I found some beautiful Victorian scraps, so I decided to do a little crafting with them.


These are gorgeous w/ embossed details.


I think this girl and boy are my favorites. Sky blue and pink go together so nicely. The scraps were made in Germany.



I made this by painting a mini Lane cedar chest, then decoupaging the pretty scraps onto it. It is great for holding little knick-knacks.

I left the inside of the mini chest unpainted, so it still has that lovely cedar smell. I also tied a pretty pink chiffon ribbon to the tiny key.



I also made this little galvanized pail. I love the pretty colors. It brightens up the whole room. This also got tied with a pink chiffon ribbon.

My garden is in full bloom right now. I will try to get some new pics up tomorrow.

1 comment:

Elyse said...

GASP!

rebecca, i love the blue pail!

i will happily become your very first follower!

xo