Friday, December 28, 2012

My New Kitchen Photoshoot ♥

For my whole life I have always wanted a kitchen with white cabinets and a black and white checkered floor.


I have never decorated using this much color...


I painted these canisters as soon as I found out we got the house. I really love the clashing aqua and red.


Some of my vintage aqua canning jars, and part of my nutcracker collection.


If you click the photo above, you can see my "I love you more than Bacon" sign. My parents got it for me for Christmas.



Ha! I painted the dish drainer too!! Hot pink, aqua, and red.


I love, love, love all the little shelves and cubbies all over the room.


It may be tacky, but I put my pink Candylights in the kitchen.


2 comments:

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

Such an adorable kitchen! Wishing you a very Happy New Year! xox

Suz said...

I love the blue bucket with the hearts on it.