Thursday, May 20, 2010

Belle Connecticut ♥


This is one of my favorite farms. I have loved it for so long that I finally had to get a photo. They sell bunnies and plants and I think they have veggies in the summer.


I want to finish this project, so please help me...
which of the two backs do you like better??
Please leave a comment below to let me know your answer.
I think I am leaning toward the one on top.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ***♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
I'm making some new items for New England Candy Co. We have a new Beach collection with lots of yummy pearlized seashell chocolates, some chocolate lighthouses with toasted pecans and a little sprinkle of pink Himalayan sea salt, and a huge chocolate seashell filled with creamy fudge and crunchy walnuts.


These are delicious milk and dark chocolate swirled with a little pure vanilla. Each seashell is brushed with edible pearl powder for that pretty sheen.  

 
This is our Beach Lighthouse Collection. The lighthouses are dark chocolate with toasted pecans and just a touch of Himalayan pink sea salt.

We'll have our beach collection through the end of summer in our Etsy shop

Yummy♥



 


6 comments:

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Hi Rebecca! Love your new beach chocolates! I think the first pic of the shelf with the roses with more white in the background looks better and would show off individual items on the shelf well!

Big TX Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

Modred Vintage said...

I like the second one better, but that's because I prefer darker colors. I agree with the previous poster-the first one would show of items better, so even though I would prefer the second one, I think the first one would work better. I hope that makes sense.

Countrygal said...

hi Rebecca...oh I'm so glad you took that pictures...I loooove farms, whenever we go anywhere I always take pictures of farms.

First background with the roses is beautiful, I much prefer it to the second one.....

My gosh...those chocolates looks soo good beside looking so pretty!!

Gave a nice weekend!

Rebecca @ Belle Blog said...

Thanks for the votes...I think I will go with the white fabric background for my shelf.

Yes, I love that farm. We drive by it all the time.

Rebecca @ Belle Blog said...

Modred...I love your avatar. It reminds me of my kitty I used to have.

Rebecca said...

Hello! I stumbled upon your beautiful blog this evening and had to become a follower. One of my dear girlfriends gave me a box of your chocolate seashell candies for my birthday a couple of years ago. It was such a delicious gift and a work of art too. I savored each one.
With happiness at the end of a long day, Rebecca Gibson