Thursday, October 15, 2009

Autumn Ribbons


My new Autumn Ribbons Have Arrived!!
FREE Shipping continues on Ribbon shipped within the U.S.!!!
 These sheer Orange and Black Organza Ribbons are now on sale in my Belle Maison shop. They are 1.5 inches wide. They are oh so pretty for fall decorating!! 25yards is only $7.95 including shipping in the U.S. I also have the Organza in pink and turquoise!!

How about this cute Black and White Ribbon. It is 1/2 inch wide. Only $1.25/yard with shipping included in the U.S. This one reminds me of the movie BeetleJuice.

Here's another pretty one for Halloween!! 3/8 inch wide reversible Black and Orange with pretty stitching on the edges. Only $1.20/yard including shipping in the U.S.



It has been snowing on and off all day. I bought a car after work!!! YAY!!! Nothing fancy, just an old Chevy Prism. It runs good and will hopefully be reliable to get me back and forth to work.

I also made 4 loaves of this delicious apple spice bread. Alex and I also made some home~made chili. Oh it was yummy!! My house smelled so good.
Have a good weekend!!!!

8 comments:

maria cecilia said...

Hello Rebecca, so long!!... I´m back to bloggers world and visiting your blog is a great experience again.
Love your teacups, pots and all you have with flowers in it.
muchos cariños
maría cecilia, from Chile

Laura @ 52 FLEA said...

Hi Rebecca!
Homemade chili sounds like an excellent idea for this weekend! Your blog is charming!
Hope you have a great day!
Take care, Laura

Anonymous said...

Fun ribbon! I could spend so much money on ribbon and trims!

That bread looks yummy! I have actually been in a cooking mood lately. Must be that the cooler weather draws me to the heat of the stove! ♥

Julie Harward said...

Hi there..thank you for your sweet visit to my blog. I'm so glad that you liked the peanut butter popcorn. I'm beginning to be so amazed at how I'm connecting with so many wonderful women, who I have so much in common with! I just feel like we all truly are sisters! I looked over some of your blog and we like so many of the same things!
Come say hi any time :D

Julie Harward said...

P.S.~Yes that really is my home..I am totally in a state of gratitude believe me. I used to sit on a rock in this spot and wish..it came true! It's part of my husbands family farm and in every direction it's so beautiful. There's a national park about 15 min. South of us too! Take care : )

koralee said...

ohhhhhh...my weakness is ribbon! So so lovely...I have oodles of it! I do love your black and golden yellow ribbon so rich for this time of year! xoxoxo Thanks for your lovely comment you left on my blog!

Whisperings 13 said...

What yummy ribbons! That reversible is the best!

Tracey

AwtemNymf said...

mmmmm- that apple spice bread looks yummy! Care to share the recipe! I love baking & Autumn!
Blessings!